Wednesday, May 13, 2020


“Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.”  Richard Bach  

Even when you're not even sure what you're afraid of.

Especially when you 've figured out what you're scared of.

Particularly when you've realized it's YOU that you're fearful of.


If I had stopped to listen once or twice
If I had closed my mouth and opened my eyes
If I had cooled my head and warmed my heart
I'd not be on this road tonight



James Taylor sang that for John Belushi's family and friends in March 1982. I don't think it was ever recorded in studio, and I only heard it that day. I didn't listen to it. 

There's a difference.

I hope you understand that already. It took me a while.  

No, not today. A long time ago. But then I forgot about it. 

And now, I remember again.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment