I'd explain further if I had any idea where this is going. I had a LONG one-sided conversation with someone earlier where I admitted I often say "too much" but find my ramblings fall short of saying everything that should be said. Without actually saying the things that would possibly destroy that fragile bond we share....
- “I’m here not because I am supposed to be here, or because I’m trapped here, but because I’d rather be with you than anywhere else in the world.”
- “Bad things are not the worst things that an happen to us. NOTHING is the worst thing that can happen to us.”
- “The only thing that shatters dreams is compromise.”
- “Argue for your limitations, and quick enough, they are yours”
- “Every person, all the events in your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.”
Anyhoo..... sometimes I just have to write things down. Those that read here often might have realized I don't always make sense. All I can say is: be glad you don't have to read what I don't share. You might be calling for the guys with the white coat with arms that cross in the back.
Somewhere, in the corners of my tiny mind, way in the back, there's something that just keeps throwing things out. Hoping something sticks. Someone somewhere needs to hear one of my random things. Something I write will make a difference. More often than I'd care to admit, I even learn something from myself.