Saturday, April 23, 2016

Weekend Fun!

It surprises people that know me when they read stuff I write here. They find it strange that I can be so serious. I think that the serious me is the inner part I keep tucked away safe. But then I realize the fun me is  the one I actually enjoy more. I am both, and always have been.

My family reminds me I did silly things as a kid. My high school antics got me voted Class Clown. A good memory from then came from our foreign exchange classmate from Sweden. He told me "Be forever a clown," and I thought that was a good quote to live by. I've made a lot of people laugh, even if they did have to suffer the same stories over and over. I was once asked to be quiet at a comedy club, my heckling was getting more attention than the comedian.

The serious side comes out when I write, but not so often in conversation. I have to be approached by someone with something they want to discuss before I open up. Not just political stuff, I'll talk about that with anyone who wants to go back and forth. Real serious stuff: relationships, religion, etc. That's not something I normally bring up, although I will ask someone if they need to talk when it looks like they're in a bind.

On that note.... let's have some fun! A few music links for your enjoyment, and a LOL picture.

Bonfire Heart

Dance With Me

Home Sweet Home

Life's A Dance

Talladega


Have a great weekend, we'll be back to the serious business soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment