Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WELCOME BACK TO ME!!!


The sabbatical is over ! After a LONG time being away, reading up on the important stuff going on in the world and generally edumakatin' myself, I started working on things behind the scenes a few months ago. A dear friend on Facebook has been encouraging me to write, and I've done a few pieces that I shared there. I don't like the idea of someone else getting paid when people read my work, so I didn't go that route. Lone wolf and all that, you know me....

But I am BACK, and by BACK I mean I am EL FUEGO! A lot has changed in the last few years, and I'm back to sounding off on the things that matter to me, and hopefully to you. 

So sit back, enjoy a cool drink, and hopefully enjoy the ramblings of one who is definitely NOT A BRICK IN THE WALL.





No comments:

Post a Comment